2020 Season One Registration is CLOSED…
The roster for the first season of 2020 is FULL! If you are interested in playing in Season One you will be able to register as a wait list player next week.
2020 Season One Stick & Puck
January 7, 2020 @ 7:30pm
Sign Up for S&P Now…
2020 Season One Draft
January 7, 2020 @ 8:30pm
2020 Season One Game 1
January 14, 2020 @ 7:30pm
2020 Season One registration is CLOSED!
Register for Season Four with the button below.
A little more about Round Rock Roller Hockey…
Round Rock Roller Hockey is an open to the public community club of recreational adult inline hockey players in Round Rock, Texas. The game schedule for 2020 Season One will consist 3 league games starting at 7:30 pm on Tuesday nights at the Rock Sports Arena in Round Rock, TX (Google Map). The season runs for 10 consecutive weeks; 8 weeks of league play plus 2 playoff games. The club runs leagues continuously throughout the year and you can register to play at anytime throughout the season with the understanding that mid-season registrations will go on a first-come-first served waiting list.
Frequently Asked Questions
The updated FAQ section provides a list of answers to the most commonly asked questions regarding our club. If you have questions regarding equipment, you can find those answers in the FAQs.
There have been changes made to the club’s payment policies…
The club’s season dues in 2020 will work differently than in prior seasons.
- League dues paid PRIOR in Pre-Season will remain at $170 for the full 10-week season. Pre-Season now ends 5 days prior to Draft Day.
- Players making full payment at time of pre-season registration will have an automatic and guaranteed spot in the draft.
- League dues paid after the Pre-Season registration opportunity will increase to $195 per 10-week season.
- Due to the hard limit of player spots, the only guarantee for holding a draft spot is to register and pay in full during pre-season registration. Once we close pre-season registration the wheels start turning for Draft and team placements, meaning you might not have a team spot if the roster fills up before you register and pay. The ONLY way to guarantee a draft spot is to register and pay during Pre-Season Registration.
- There will be a $20 drop-in/substitution fee per player and per game.
- We no longer allow club members to make partial payments for club dues.
- We require payment for the season in one complete payment with cash or through Venmo.
- Round Rock Roller Hockey has a firm No Refunds policy. We do not issue refunds of any kind, for any reason.
• Goalies Play FREE •